When you register a new account on DriveHQ, you automatically receive an email account: YourUserName@DriveHQ. You can get more email accounts by upgrading to Group Account. Company private domain email addresses are also supported. The maximum message box size is combined with the storage size of your DriveHQ File Server. Also, your email service is integrated with DriveHQ storage service, so you can easily attach server files or save email attachments to your DriveHQ folder.
Free Email Accounts
When you register a new account on DriveHQ, you automatically receive an email account. The email address is YourUserName@DriveHQ.com. You can upgrade your account to a group account; then you can create sub email accounts. Company private domain email address is also supported.
How can I access my email box?
Log on to your account. You can click on "Email" at the top of page to use your email function. With our support of SMTP/POP3 based email service, you can now use any email client software to access DriveHQ email.
Unlimited Message Box Size
Your maximum message box size is combined with your file storage size. In case you need more storage space, or if you have a heavy-traffic website, you need to subscribe to our storage subscription service.
Integration with DriveHQ File Server
When you compose a message, you can attach a local file or a file on DriveHQ; when you receive a message or email with attachments on DriveHQ, you can save the attachments to your DriveHQ folder. This method can also be used as a way of uploading files to DriveHQ.How to configure Outlook Express to support DriveHQ Email?
With our support of SMTP/POP3 based email service, you can now use any email client software to access DriveHQ email. For Microsoft Outlook Express users, please see the instructions at the bottom on how to configure DriveHQ email service.
SMTP/POP3 based email is much easier to use than any web-based email. Many email client applications offer powerful features such as message rules, advanced editing, filtering and searching, etc. You also can configure multiple email accounts in one email client. More importantly, you can easily download emails to your local computers, so that emails will be available offline; and by deleting emails on server, you get virtually unlimited mailbox size!
You can configure Outlook Express to support DriveHQ Email by the following steps.
1. Lanuch Outlook Express, in the Tools menu, click Accounts .
2. In the Internet Accounts dailog box, click Add , then select Mail to open the Internet Connection Wizard. Enter your Display name :
3. Enter your DriveHQ email address, which is YourUserName@DriveHQ.
4. Click Next , then enter E-mail Server Names . Both POP3 and SMTP servers are mail.DriveHQ .
5. Click Next button, it goes to the Inernet Mail Logon screen. Enter your DriveHQ username and password in the required boxes. If you select Remember password option, you do not need to enter your account info again the next time you lanuch Outlook Express.
6. Click Next button, you are almost done configuring your DriveHQ email. Click Finish to finish the wizard.
7. DriveHQ outgoing server requires authentication, so you must configure the outgoing server. Firstly, in Tool menu, click Accounts . In Internet Accounts page, click Mail tab, then click Properties button, shown as bellow:
Click Servers tab, check Outgoing Mail Server , select My Server requires authentication . Click OK and close the dialog. You are ready to use DriveHQ email.
How to configure Outlook to support DriveHQ Email?
You can configure Outlook to support DriveHQ Email by the following steps.
1. Lanuch Outlook, in the Tools menu, click Accounts Settings.
2. In the E-mail Accounts dailog box, select Add a new email account. It goes to the Choose E-mail Service screen. Select the Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, or HTTP, then click Next button.
3. In the Auto Account Setup page, select Manually configure server settings or additional server types option, then click Next button.
4. In Choose E-mail Service page, choose Internet E-mail option, then click Next button.
5. Enter all required information in the requird boxes. Firstly, enter your name and DriveHQ E-mail address, which is YourUserName@DriveHQ in User Information boxes. Then enter "mail.DriveHQ" in incoming and outcoming mail server boxes. Next, enter your user name and password in Logon Information boxes. If you seclect Remember password option, you do not need to enter your account info again the next time you lanuch Outlook. Finally click More Settings button to finish some important settings.
6. DriveHQ outgoing server requires authentication, so you must configure the outgoing server. Click the Outgoing Server tab in Internet E-mail Settings page, and seclect My outgoing server(SMTP)requires authentication. Moreover, we recommend to leave a copy of message on our mail server in order to avoid data loss due to your system crash. Click the Advanced tab and select the Leave a copy of messages on the server. Then click OK button to close this page and back to theInternet E-mail Settings page. Click Next button to finish the all configuration processes.
How to configure TSL/SSL for DriveHQ Email?
If you want your local Outlook to connect to DriveHQ Remote Email Server by using TSL/SSL, you can follow the configuration instructions as below.
POP3/SSL Port: 995
SMTP/SSL Port: 26
SMTP/TLS Port: 25
IMAP/TLS Port: 143
IMAP/SSL Port: 993