x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
CameraFTP Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 1594/5
  • Bernard.verkouille
  • (5 posts)

Dear,

I subscribed for 2 camera's VGA video, 5fs

My foscam cameras work well, ftp test succeeded, motion detection works fine, but there is no record on cameraftp

I think it has something to do with my subscription, because in the beginning everything worked fine !

I first bought 1 month and later updated to 1 year and also changed the name of the cameras, this could have confused the application

Please help me, I already spent so many hours on configuring and testing ...

Best regards,

Bernard Verkouille

4/15/2017 10:17:45 AM

• CameraFTPSupport
  • (159 posts)
Subject: Re:can not get the registration to work

I just checked your account and it seems your account is fine. So the problem is with your camera configuration. Since it worked before, the first thing to check is to reboot your camera, and see if it solves the problem.  If not, please check if you can connect to our FTP server from a computer in the same network. The detailed step by step instruction is available at this link:

https://www.cameraftp.com/CameraFTP/Support/troubleshootingGuide.htm

If you still cannot solve the problem, please email us a screenshot of your camera's configuration info, esp. the FTP server settings and alarm/motion detection settings.

------------------------------

You mentioned that you changed your camera name. If you changed it from CameraFTP.com website, note you also need to change it from your camera's configuration page (not on CameraFTP.com).

A camera name on CameraFTP.com is associated with a Folder Name on our FTP server for the camera to upload image/video files.  When you change a camera name, the folder name on our FTP server is changed. 

-----------------------------

When you configure your cameras, you can use your CameraFTP password as the FTP password; for better security, we recommend using camera-specific passwords. You can find the camera-specific passwords online at the "Configure IP Camera" page:

https://www.cameraftp.com/camera/ConfigureIPCamera.aspx?view=all

If you use camera-spcific passwords, please note the passwords are dependent on your order. If you change your order, you need to update your cameras' FTP settings.

4/15/2017 11:41:32 AM

• Bernard.verkouille
  • (5 posts)

Many thanks for all the tips, I tried everything but was ok and rebooted but still no no upload

How can I send you the screenshots ? I hope not on the public forum 

Thank you

5/9/2017 11:55:12 AM

• Bernard.verkouille
  • (5 posts)

Today I got a "debug information" mail from you telling me :

Information: your password is incorrect, remote IP is FTP:91.179.76.38.

I don't understand, I tested everything with the ftp settings as mentioned in the configuration documentation and ftp test  was ok. With this new ftp-adres, the test is NOK

Bernard

ps please check my previous reply also - thanks !

5/10/2017 4:42:00 AM

• Bernard.verkouille
  • (5 posts)

Please ! how can I send you the screenshots you asked for ? Still not working ! In the meantime I reinstalled one of my camera's (new name and new configuration) but that did not help
I paid for 2 camera's and still no succes
Thanks !

5/14/2017 8:19:09 AM

• Bernard.verkouille
  • (5 posts)

It's ok now. Sorry i overviewed a parameter   My misstake. Case closed. Thanks. 

5/15/2017 2:21:17 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not CameraFTP Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003