There are lead generation companies you think you know, and then there's Blaqout Media.
We understand traffic.
Social media is no doubt the greatest (and inexpensive) way to improve your brand recognition and connect to your customers. It is unquestionably crucial to have an active social media presence. Many companies find it difficult to keep up with social media, which is where Blaqout Media comes in.
PPC advertising is the fastest way to get people to your website. Our experienced staff has over 10 years of strong experience in PPC advertising yielding beyond exceptional results at costs that work. We research, set up, build, and maintain an ad campaign based on your specifications, industry and expected outcome.
We’re your creative team. We build the best site to fit your industry and maintain a presence that means competitive dominance. We can create both directly branded sites and off branded sites for multi-faceted purposes. We create conversion in a way that works.
A worthy brand delivers your message in a way that connects with your customers. Both direct brands and off brands are similarly important in creating magnitude and volume in any industry, they help create awareness overall, and loyalty over time.
Maximizing results and response is just one way Blaqout Media works to help lower your costs, and keep you in the game. Email marketing is vastly becoming a preferred channel for communication with prospects. Through creative funneling and filtration techniques Blaqout Media can connect MORE people in MORE time with your business.
Prospects are not always buyers….. NOW….. But they may be later. Blaqout Media specializes in regenerating interest in previously uninterested prospects. Through proprietary techniques and experience, a well-developed remarketing strategy is a key element in the success of any marketing campaign.
We are an ethical, well grounded and progressive marketing and lead generation company. Our services include lead generation, mailing list, search engine marketing, consulting and live transfer solutions. We currently process thousands of leads daily through the blaqoutmedia.com network. We generate over 65% of the leads available via our system. The remaining 35% are generated via our marketing partners and affiliates. We have been in the lead generation industry for over 12 years. We have forged solid relationships with all major marketing channels in the US.
We currently generate leads via these major channels: