x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26425/3
When I try to download files, I am getting a message 'account is past due, make a payment'. Though I clicked on 'deposit' and made payment twice, payment information is not updated and I am not able to download files. It is more than 2 weeks since I made payment.

3/10/2009 11:35:49 PM

I see you have just made a payment. So it seems the problem is solved.

When you made a deposit, please note you must confirm the payment, and if the transaction is successful, it will display the success message.

In order to fight fraudulent transactions, we have required verification of all billing info. Some non-U.S. credit card may not support address verification. If so, please use PayPal.

3/11/2009 12:50:06 AM

I have "1-year 1GB Prepaid Subscription" and "1-year 5 users group licenses". My anniversary date is 10/28/2009. I logged on today, (Drive HQ FileManager) after several months of inactivity, to download files from the server. I repeatedly receive this message:

"You have reached your maximum monthly download bytes. Please click "Subscribe" to order more storage space and more download bytes."

Max download bytes: 0 B        Used download bytes: 0 B

Download bytes for this operation:  5 MB

This is the very reason I STOPPED using your service. I am a paid subscriber and I cannot download my files! Please tell me why I am being told I have used all my download bytes for the month when I haven't used your service in 5 months!

9/14/2010 9:45:25 AM

Sorry for the confusion. Please note when you have a group account, you can either:

(1) Allocate storage space and download bytes to sub-users, which reduces your main account storage space and download bytes. The benefit is each user gets its own private storage space ("My Storage"), and each user is limited with certain amount of storage space and download bytes. A single user account cannot use all group account storage space and download bytes.

In your case, you allocated too much download bytes to sub-users, leaving your own account with 0 download bytes. You can use the Group Admin feature to re-set the storage space and download bytes.

(2) You can create folders in your own account, then share different folders to different sub-users (with different permissions). When a sub-user logs on his / her account, he/she can access the shared folder in the special virtual folder:

\DriveHQ Share\YOUR_USERNAME\SHARE_NAME

Each user can only access folders shared to him / her. When a sub-user uploads / downloads in a shared folder, he / she uses the folder owner's storage space and download bytes. The benefits of this method are: you can share all your storage space and download bytes with all group users; you can set different permissions to different shared folders (and to different sub-users); all shared folders are visible to the group owners account.

-------------------

(1) and (2) can be combined for more flexibility. If you want sub-users to only use the shared folders, you can logon as a sub-user (from the Group Admin page), then delete all folders / files in the sub-user account; then logon back as the group owner and reset the sub-user storage and download bytes to 0. This way, the sub-user cannot create folders / files in his / her own account. He / she must use your shared folder in this case.

9/14/2010 10:13:18 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003