x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24972/3
My email is not going out as user@mycompany.com but rather user@drivehq.com. it's kind of hit and miss though. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

5/23/2007 6:43:50 PM

If you are using Outlook / Outlook Express, please make sure you configure Outlook or Outlook Express correctly. Use the right from email address. It has not much too do with DriveHQ email server.

If you are using web mail, note you can change the settings at My Account --> My Options.

5/23/2007 9:28:38 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/23/2007 9:28:38 PM

If you are using Outlook / Outlook Express, please make sure you configure Outlook or Outlook Express correctly. Use the right from email address. It has not much too do with DriveHQ email server.

If you are using web mail, note you can change the settings at My Account --> My Options.

i don't have @drivehq.com anywhere on my computer. how is this an outlook problem? And it's not all the time just once in a while. i just did a test account setting in the account setup and the test file came back @drivehq.com.

5/24/2007 1:53:18 PM

User: davidzion  -  5/24/2007 1:53:18 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/23/2007 9:28:38 PM

i don't have @drivehq.com anywhere on my computer. how is this an outlook problem? And it's not all the time just once in a while. i just did a test account setting in the account setup and the test file came back @drivehq.com.

Hi David, the free accounts have more restrictions. Since we started offering SMTP/POP3 services, we have experienced many spamming attacks. Each attack pushes us to make the system more robust; unfortunately, that also means we have to add more restrictions to free users.

If you send emails from a free account, the it always reveals the real email address on DriveHQ.com. Free email users cannot send an email on DriveHQ.com using a different "from" email address.

If you send emails from a premium account, then please email customer support with more info.

Thank you.

5/24/2007 4:19:41 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003