x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 35066/7
i'm trying to send out some pdf attachments but they keep showing up blank at the destination. i've tried to sending them to a sub account with the same result. I'm not receiving any error messages.

5/23/2007 3:01:27 PM

Hi, how big is the file? Note we are using the same email service and it works fine.

If the file is very large, then it could easily be filtered. In this case, it's easier to use the sharing feature. You can use Internet Explorer or better use FileManager to share any number and any size files.

5/23/2007 9:32:15 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/23/2007 9:32:15 PM

Hi, how big is the file? Note we are using the same email service and it works fine.

If the file is very large, then it could easily be filtered. In this case, it's easier to use the sharing feature. You can use Internet Explorer or better use FileManager to share any number and any size files.

the size is 9kb, i can zip three 9kb pdf's and it goes fine but if i send as an attachment they are blank. i spent two hours yesterday trying every way i could to get them to go and it didn't. had to zip them up. when they we're attached in outlook i could open them just fine from the email. but sending they went blank. i'll try sending through a different host. i can send them to you also.

5/24/2007 1:56:59 PM

User: davidzion  -  5/24/2007 1:56:59 PM

the size is 9kb, i can zip three 9kb pdf's and it goes fine but if i send as an attachment they are blank. i spent two hours yesterday trying every way i could to get them to go and it didn't. had to zip them up. when they we're attached in outlook i could open them just fine from the email. but sending they went blank. i'll try sending through a different host. i can send them to you also.

Hi, we have tested PDF attachment and could not duplicate the problem. We believe it is likely caused by other problems, such as anti-virus, network security policies.

Otherwise, could you email us your PDF file?

5/26/2007 2:09:59 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/26/2007 2:09:59 PM

Hi, we have tested PDF attachment and could not duplicate the problem. We believe it is likely caused by other problems, such as anti-virus, network security policies.

I'll send it over, let me know where to send it.

5/31/2007 10:29:41 AM

User: davidzion  -  5/31/2007 10:29:41 AM

please send it to support@drivehq.com.

5/31/2007 1:23:53 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 1:23:53 PM

This problem is still occuring, are you still working on it?

6/20/2007 1:56:13 PM

User: davidzion  -  6/20/2007 1:56:13 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 1:23:53 PM

This problem is still occuring, are you still working on it?
It is unlikely to be a DriveHQ bug. Please double check your network / security / anti-virus settings.

9/20/2007 8:24:57 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003