x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24601/3
how can we add a function to our published website for users to search for files stored on our ftp? i've tried just publishing a folder, and there is no search option. i've also tried just sharing folders with other users, and they cannot use the search function when browsing our folders. i've verified that by loging in under another user and attempting to search through the shared files myself, and cannot use that function. can this be fixed?

5/30/2007 2:34:59 PM

The Published Website doesn't support searching of files; however, if you use the Publish URL to the Published Folder of wwwhome, then it should support search function.

Publish URL can be found in "Manage My Publishes" page.

5/31/2007 12:12:45 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 12:12:45 AM

The Published Website doesn't support searching of files; however, if you use the Publish URL to the Published Folder of wwwhome, then it should support search function.

That does not work either. I can copy the published folder URL, and the search button appears, but can not be used. Is anyone else having this problem?

6/5/2007 9:41:50 AM

User: SUNSHINE_DELIVERY  -  6/5/2007 9:41:50 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/31/2007 12:12:45 AM

That does not work either. I can copy the published folder URL, and the search button appears, but can not be used. Is anyone else having this problem?
Sorry, it seems only the default template has the "Search" button. We will check if we can add it to other templates.

6/7/2007 12:35:28 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003