x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 34677/5

How do you download a white page that is created in my storage?

The file is a converted 38MG file; Am un-able to download the specified file on my iphone 5s. 

10/30/2016 8:01:42 AM

Hello Jason,

I believe I see the file you are referring to within your account "converted_file_37ab22c5__1__by_-da3k1pv.wav", however you will see that this file is a .part file. The .part indicates that the file was not completely uploaded. This means that upload process was either stopped prematurely or there was a temporary network issue. In either case, you will not be able to download a file that was not successfully uploaded to the system.

If you had a previous version of this file housed on DriveHQ previously, you will be able to use our file versioning feature to rollback to a past version. Otherwise, you will need to reupload and share the file making sure that the upload process was complete.

Please keep us posted with other questions.

Best,
DriveHQ Support
www.DriveHQ.com

10/30/2016 4:55:20 PM

Thanks, for the reply that makes perfect sense! 

10/30/2016 5:33:33 PM

Can you show me where the roll-back link would be for the converted file please? perhaps a roll back to it's orginal; orginal state may work.

Jason.  

10/30/2016 5:38:39 PM

Hi Jason, 

Using a web browser or the filemanager desktop application (not mobile application), you will be able to right-click on a particular file and select the 'history' option. If there are previous versions of the file availble, they will be displayed here and allow you to download or rollback the file. 

Let us know if you have other questions.

Best,
DriveHQ Support
www.DriveHQ.com

10/30/2016 6:12:41 PM

11/20/2016 1:06:27 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003