x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24939/2

Dear Webmaster,

I got an error message yesterday while trying to download a file from my site. It stated that the download limit had been exceeded. I have a true account and no where in your site can I find any reference to the download limit - which anyway could not have been exceeded according to my past experience with you. It is a personal site with very little traffic. Unless someone has been misusing my account I can not see how this could have happened. The Answer given by Drivehq's webmaster quoted below, was not really helpfull since: 1) I could not see the relevant limit of my plan (a true account) and 2) According to what he had written I could not have possibly exceeded my limit.

Please help

Thanks Igal

Quote:" 

You can find the info in our pricing and plans page.

Please note DriveHQ has bundled Online Storage, Online Sharing, Online Backup and FTP server hosting, web hosting services into the same premium packages. So you can visit any of these sections and find the same service plans. For example, you can visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/ click on Pricing and Plans.

In general, if you order x GB storage service plan, then you get 4 times x GB of download bytes/month, which is far more than enough in most cases.

8/22/2009 4:47:04 AM

I checked your account and it seems your account is all fine. I guess you might have another account on DriveHQ? Please email more detailed info to DriveHQ support.

One thing to note is a True Account is still a Free Service Account; you can publish files, folders and websites, but there are other feature restrictions. Overall, Free Service is designed for personal and casual use only. If it is for business, or if you have a lot of files, or if you need to share files with many people, it is recommended using our paid service.

8/23/2009 10:55:06 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/23/2009 10:55:06 AM

I checked your account and it seems your account is all fine. I guess you might have another account on DriveHQ? Please email more detailed info to DriveHQ support.

One thing to note is a True Account is still a Free Service Account; you can publish files, folders and websites, but there are other feature restrictions. Overall, Free Service is designed for personal and casual use only. If it is for business, or if you have a lot of files, or if you need to share files with many people, it is recommended using our paid service.

from the FAQ:

"For premium users, the monthly download limit is 4 X Storage subscription"

You did not specify the limit for free users. Please update the FAQ with a link to the 200MB/month - per - feature rules.

3/2/2011 4:44:32 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003