x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26018/3
Hi

I have 2 questions:

1.It says that I can get more feautures by verifying my email and changing to a corporate
email address what is a corporate email address
anyway?

2.I am a free member now and I was trying to
share a folder but when I went on to the sharing
link your system gave me and hit "download all
button/link" nothing happened.Is this because I
have to upgrade to paid account to let the
non drivehq users share my folders or what?

Best Regards
iceb

9/22/2009 8:40:36 PM

To become a True Account, you must use a private domain business email address. ISP email addresses (e.g.: AOL.com) or free email addresses (gmail.com) are not valid. A private domain email addresses is like xxx@Microsoft.com, but not xxx@live.com.

To download multiple files, you cannot use a web browser. If you don't mind install software, then DriveHQ FileManager is the best client software. It has a lot of best features; you can easily drag and drop many files / folders reliably.

You can also use any FTP client software, incl. Windows Explorer. For more info about FTP, please visit:

http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/ click on FAQ and Expand All.

Using Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer), you just need to enter this address:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

9/26/2009 1:37:52 AM

I am new to this.  I just registered for the free service.  I clicked the share button and put in an email address.  Now what happens?

8/24/2010 5:48:28 PM

You can then select a permission level, and then click on Share button to create the "Share".

After you click on Share, it will tell you that the Share is created; you can then send a share notification email to the other people.

----------

The simplest way to share files is to tell other users your username / password. If you cannot provide your username / password, you can also use our group account service, which is free and comes with 1 sub-user license. You can order more sub-user licenses at a very low price.

To become a group account, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Account, then click on Group Account. Once you become a group account, you can create / add / edit / delete / disable sub-users. You can either allocate storage space / download bytes to sub-users, or create folders in your own account, and share different folders to different users with different levels of permissions.

8/24/2010 8:56:26 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003