x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 29851/5

Dear Sir,

I am proud and happy to join DriveHQ's affiliate program. 

I like to know whether an affiliate

gets commission only for the purchase done first time (first month) by his referral

or

gets commission for all purchases done in the future (each and every month) by his referral.?

Please explain me.

Because on my part I like to encourage my referrals (by giving offers on my own cost) to purchase DriveHQ's products continuously every month.  So I will be encouraged if I get commissions for every purchases done by my referrals throughout our affiliate period.

Thanking You.

MT_admin

8/22/2007 1:48:49 AM

Thank you for your interest in partnering with us. Please note when a user clicks on your referral link, the browser is set with your referralID, which will be valid for 120 days unless the user manually delete / turn off the cookie, or if he clicked another referral link.

So if the user signs up DriveHQ.com in 120 days, he/she is still considered as referred by you. If the user makes any orders on DriveHQ within 12 months, you will receive the commission.

8/22/2007 3:15:59 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/22/2007 3:15:59 AM

Thank you for your interest in partnering with us. Please note when a user clicks on your referral link, the browser is set with your referralID, which will be valid for 120 days unless the user manually delete / turn off the cookie, or if he clicked another referral link.

So if the user signs up DriveHQ.com in 120 days, he/she is still considered as referred by you. If the user makes any orders on DriveHQ within 12 months, you will receive the commission.

Thanking you for your brief explanation.

One more doubt!

On the first day, if my user purchase 5GB webspace, I will get some percent of commission. ok.

Will I get commission if the same user purchase another 5GB after 10 days?

8/22/2007 8:24:53 AM

User: mt_admin  -  8/22/2007 8:24:53 AM

One more doubt!

On the first day, if my user purchase 5GB webspace, I will get some percent of commission. ok.

Yes, you will get commission on any purchases they make during the first 12 months.

8/22/2007 10:46:49 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/22/2007 10:46:49 AM

One more doubt!

Yes, you will get commission on any purchases they make during the first 12 months.

Dear webmaster,

Thank you for your explanation.  I need another clarification.  Shall I add

"""IN ASSOCIATION WITH WWW.DRIVEHQ.COM"""

in my website to market your products.

Thanking You

8/29/2007 8:12:55 AM

User: mt_admin  -  8/29/2007 8:12:55 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/22/2007 10:46:49 AM

One more doubt!

Dear webmaster,

Thank you for your explanation.  I need another clarification.  Shall I add

"""IN ASSOCIATION WITH WWW.DRIVEHQ.COM"""

in my website to market your products.

Thanking You

No, you actually can use a lot of DriveHQ banners, which you can find by visiting our affiliate web pages after you log  on.

http://www.drivehq.com/help/AffiliateLinks.aspx

Note you must logon to see the banners.

8/29/2007 5:58:47 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003