x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 24308/3
I am trying to canel my subscription, but the directions do not match the screens. Is there a list of steps to follow and is there a customer service number to call. All that was listed was a fax number which is VERY fishy... I simply do not need to service anymore.

9/5/2007 3:03:10 PM

We are sorry to hear that you want to cancel your subscription. Please note we have dramatically improved our services, features and client applications. Please make sure to look at the 4 flash demos on the www.drivehq.com homepage. We believe you can easily find great value. If you have any special need, please feel free to email our customer support.

To cancel your service, please logon www.drivehq.com, click on My Account, then click on Subscribe --> Current Subscription. You can then click on a subscription and cancel it.

Also, please make sure you have reduced your storage and bandwidth usage and number of sub-accounts.

9/5/2007 4:53:35 PM

I am trying to canel my subscription, but the directions do not match the screens. Is there a list of steps to follow and is there a customer service number to call. All that was listed was a fax number which is VERY fishy... I simply do not need to service anymore.
Thank You

9/14/2010 11:11:51 AM

We have just tested it and we don't see any problem. If you still have problem, please send a screenshot to DriveHQ customer support.

Here is the instruction again:

To cancel your service, please logon www.drivehq.com, click on your Username to go to "My Account" page, then click on Subscribe --> Current Subscription. You should see a list of subscriptions you have ordered. You can then click on a subscription and cancel it. Once a subscription is canceled, you should see a confirmation message. You can also refresh your account balance to verify that your max storage space has been updated.

If you have only ordered one subscription, then your account type will also change from Paid Account (paid group account) to a (Free Service) True Account.

If you don't see a list of subscriptions you ordered, then your account type is a free servie account. Free service account usually doesn't need to be deleted. You just need to delete all files and don't logon again. The account will be disabled and deleted later.

Also, please make sure you reduce your storage and bandwidth usage before cancelation; if you have a group account, please delete all sub accounts.

9/14/2010 5:38:46 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003