x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 28490/5
I was provided the a link, the project name, and a password to access files. when i select more than one files I am informed that I must install the software to be able to do so. I installed the software, created an account, but when I add the name of the project folder in the appropriate pane in DriveHQ software I am told it is not valid (it is, I copied it from the page I was at), or I do not have permission to access the folder. how do I tell it (The software) the password so that I can access these files. There are 59 files in all, several megs of data, for a very expensive and time sensitive construction project. am I forced to download these files one by one?

9/10/2007 7:09:45 AM

Yes, you can download mutiple files in batch. DriveHQ FileManager works just like Windows Explorer. You can easily drag and drop files between local and remote folders.

When sharing files, please make sure that the folder is shared to your registered DriveHQ email address, or shared to your user name. If you don't see the shared folder in your "DriveHQ Share" folder, then, please contact your friend asking him to share it again to your DriveHQ username. Or, your friend can more easily share files using Group Account service. With Group Account service, your friend can create sub-accounts; he can then share folders to his sub-accounts and give you a sub-account to logon DriveHQ.com.

Please make sure to watch the flash demo. DriveHQ FileManager is a very powerful application. It is easy as drag-and-drop; but it can also be more complicated if you are using advanced sharing features with multiple levels of access rights. Just spend a few more minutes, once you figure out how the sharing works, I am sure you will like it a lot -- you cannot find more powerful, flexible and easier sharing features than DriveHQ's.

9/10/2007 1:56:05 PM

how do i do it?

4/25/2012 5:16:52 PM

how do i do it?

4/25/2012 5:17:12 PM

Wrong, the file is normal file. read only so how do i send so I am assure the file is sucure with a password protection for say a few days then cancels access as you ads reflect.....?

4/25/2012 5:18:48 PM

Please use the share feature to share the file to the other user.  The other user must be a DriveHQ member.  That way only you two would have access and it would be password protected due to your account passwords. 

4/25/2012 5:19:23 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003