x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25272/2
Hi - I use my paid drive HQ account for storing the church podcast MP3s.
For some reason, the downloads stopped this week?
I have deposited more cash ($129.99) from my pay pal account. This seems to have let me access the files via the DriveHQ file manager.
But accessing the files via the url alaistair.drivehq.com seems to have stopped working all together.

The acccount also shows a -$38.27 balance, even after I have deposited.

Reading some posts, I see a couple of people have had similar problems.

Could you please sort out my billing and unblock the web access for the files, or I will have a diasppointed congragation on Sunday evening when they try to download the podcasts.

2/20/2010 4:21:52 AM

Ah - reading further posts, I think I know what has happened. I had orignially ordered a 5gb. When that ran out after a year, I thought I bought another year. What in fact seems to have happened is that I bought an ADDITIONAL 5gb account (I thought I had to do this to get the annual account rate). It looks like I have kept doing this - so in total I had bought three 5gb accounts - and earlier this week, I bought an additional 10gb. I have tried to sort this by cancelling the 5gb accounts. I then took an additional 20gb account (for one month) and cancelled my 10gb account I took a few days ago. I then did a deposit to clear the negative balance (I didn't understand why the additional purchases where not clearing this.) What I am not sure of is now convering my current mothly 20gb plan (at 19.99) to an annual plan ($199). I seem to have $124.12 in my balance. But if I order a 20gb annual plan, I will need to deposit another 199? Can I just deposit the difference and change to the annual plan. Help!

2/20/2010 4:55:13 AM

User: alaistair  -  2/20/2010 4:55:13 AM

Ah - reading further posts, I think I know what has happened. I had orignially ordered a 5gb. When that ran out after a year, I thought I bought another year. What in fact seems to have happened is that I bought an ADDITIONAL 5gb account (I thought I had to do this to get the annual account rate). It looks like I have kept doing this - so in total I had bought three 5gb accounts - and earlier this week, I bought an additional 10gb. I have tried to sort this by cancelling the 5gb accounts. I then took an additional 20gb account (for one month) and cancelled my 10gb account I took a few days ago. I then did a deposit to clear the negative balance (I didn't understand why the additional purchases where not clearing this.) What I am not sure of is now convering my current mothly 20gb plan (at 19.99) to an annual plan ($199). I seem to have $124.12 in my balance. But if I order a 20gb annual plan, I will need to deposit another 199? Can I just deposit the difference and change to the annual plan. Help!
I checked your account and noticed that you ordered three 5GB subscriptions before; your account usage is about 13GB. You could have saved some money by converting to one 20GB subscription. I have credited your account for $50 and converted your subscription to annual 20GB service. You can find your account balance online by logging on DriveHQ.com, go to My Account page and click on Account Balance.

2/20/2010 3:14:01 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003