x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26214/2

When I log on I am told I need an activation code!  I didn't get one!  I have been a member for a few years, but I haven't been online for quite sometime!  I have a ton of photos stored here that I need to get!  My mom passed yesterday and the photos are for her memorial!  I hope you can help! I had to open a new account because of the activation code....but the email for my other account is russherry@hotmail.com 

2/28/2010 12:36:35 PM

We are sorry for that. Please note you have a FREE service account on DriveHQ.com; you have not logged on for over 2 years. DriveHQ has a requirement that free service accounts must logon every 3 months. Since you have never logged on for over 2 years, we believe you may no longer need our service. DriveHQ has sent two emails reminding you to logon in the last month (Jan.). We have not received any reply; nor have you logged on within 4 weeks. Thus your account is deleted. We are sorry for that. To avoid account / files being deleted, please:

(1)  logon at least once every 3 months. you can install DriveHQ FileManager or DriveHQ Online Backup client software and use it. Both programs can automatically logon DriveHQ.com. This will keep your account active.

Or

(2) Upgrade to our paid service. If you have a paid account, you don't have to logon every 3 months.

Or

(3) Deposit $10 (non-refundable) into your DriveHQ.com account. To deposit, please logon www.drivehq.com, go to My Account, click on Deposit.

2/28/2010 7:04:52 PM

I had some files in my recycle bin.I could see them in there,i was asked to log back on and now they are gone.I need these,i am having a custody battle with my ex and i need these back.Please help

3/28/2012 8:42:53 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003