x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22617/2
Is it possible to have a $-0.42 cash balance on a yearly subscription account that has not exceeded any of the file size or transfer limits?  Is there something Im missing or is it a billing error? Thank You.. Vin..

9/27/2007 10:31:11 PM

Please note after you upgraded your monthly service to annual subscription, you need to cancel the old subscription. In your case, you had subscribed to a monthly service and an annaul service for double amount of storage and download bytes. As the monthly service automatically debit your DriveHQ account, thus your account balance becomes negative.

Anyway, I have canceled the monthly subscription for you. You can cancel a subscription from: My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

9/28/2007 5:45:51 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/28/2007 5:45:51 PM

Please note after you upgraded your monthly service to annual subscription, you need to cancel the old subscription. In your case, you had subscribed to a monthly service and an annaul service for double amount of storage and download bytes. As the monthly service automatically debit your DriveHQ account, thus your account balance becomes negative.

Anyway, I have canceled the monthly subscription for you. You can cancel a subscription from: My Account --> Subscribe --> Current Subscription.

Ok,  I was not aware of that!  Thanks for the help and the quick reply.. 

9/29/2007 5:16:40 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003