x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 18287/2

I'm using an arduino MKR GSM 1400 for a prototype uploading data from an SD card to DriveHQ.

I am currently getting timeout errors when I attempt to connect to DriveHQ, however it was working fine two weeks ago and I can connect fine from a PC.

Any advice?

Ross

7/29/2019 3:11:14 AM

I checked your account, everything seems to be fine. You are using our free FTP hosting service. The free service is designed for personal and casual use only, e.g. a user may use FileZilla or Ws-FTP to upload/download some image / video files.  It is not designed for automatic FTP scripts or devices.  This being said, your usage is low. I don't think our FTP server has blocked your device as of now. Please test it with FileZilla first and check if you can upload/download files using FileZilla. If not, please email us the detailed FTP log.

More trouble-shooting is available for paid business customers. If you can email us the detailed info about how you configured your device, our engineers can check more for you.

7/29/2019 10:11:07 AM

Thank you for your help diagnosing my issue, this was caused by a fried modem on my circuit.

8/5/2019 1:41:44 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003