x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 27585/2

Hi,

I have used drivehq email for years. I have had a problem with spam but lately it has gone ballistic, with 175 just for today! Drivehq does a reasonable job at trapping them but unfortunately also traps non spam email as well. I have to browse through the crud just to be sure that there are no "proper" emails. One particular valid sender is repeatedly trapped even though I have repeatedly marked it as non spam and have set it up in the allowed emails section. I think I will have to abandon this account and move over to another provider as it's getting to be  a real pain in the a**.

Just thought I would share this with you to see if anyone else has this problem, and more importantly, know how to fix it! 

10/7/2010 7:41:46 AM

We have noticed the problem. In the last couple days, DriveHQ email server received a lot of spam emails. We are checking why these emails were not filtered. We expect to resolve the problem in about 1 week. In the meantime, spam activities usually don't last for a long time.

10/9/2010 12:27:26 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/9/2010 12:27:26 AM

We have noticed the problem. In the last couple days, DriveHQ email server received a lot of spam emails. We are checking why these emails were not filtered. We expect to resolve the problem in about 1 week. In the meantime, spam activities usually don't last for a long time.

Thanks for the reply. I look forward to getting this resolved.

What about the inconsistencies in the spam filter operation? I have had to switch it off and redirect my mail to another provider to filter it. I then have to check it on drivehq every so often to see if something has been missed.

I would rather just use drivehq. A quick option to to block a sender or domain would be ideal. It would also help you cut down on the spam wouldn't it? That is how my other email provider works and it works brilliantly.

10/9/2010 3:05:04 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003