x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 34065/4

I use Firefox (3.6.12) on Linux (Ubunut 10.04). I have found that not everything with my online mail works properly.

I cannot move mails away from the Inbox to another folder. After selecting the mails to be moved, I click Put in Folder.

However, the dialogue box is empty, there are no folders to select:

Empty dialogue box

Any ideas?

12/2/2010 11:20:31 PM

Since there have been no replies on either this forum, or from the support email I sent the same day, I am assuming that DriveHQ only supports the Windows OSes.

Time to stop using DriveHQ, and close the account.

12/10/2010 4:13:26 AM

Hi alloydog,

Sorry for the delay, we actually had to do an evaluation of this issue.  Firefox should in fact support this in Linux.  A fix has been created and will be rolled in with our system update in 2-3 weeks.  We apologize for this inconvenience.

12/10/2010 11:04:08 AM

OK, maybe I was a bit rushed there...

I still have the problem with Firefox.

Also, the folder view to the left is blank - there are the buttons at the bottom: Mail, Folder, Contact and BBS.

Selecting Mail & Folder displays the contents in the main left window, but nothing in right. Selecting Contact, gives: Contact Group Lis, Manage Contact Group and Import Contacts"

I have tried accessing the online mail with Opera, but it just gets to "Loading, please wait" and doesn't do much else.

1/26/2011 3:36:07 AM

I guess humble appologies are in order!

I just remembered that a couple of years back, I had the same problem with Ubuntu. Everthing was OK with Opera under Ubuntu, but not Firefox - It worked with Firefox under Slackware.

I have just installed Firefox as a user download, as opposed to the Ubuntu version from the repository. It works OK now.

1/26/2011 4:14:48 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003