x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 31410/3

Getting this error when download a files from the PublicFolder.  I'm not using a group account so I believe all my space is allocated for downloading.  How can i tell how much bytes are downloaded per month?  Thank you.

RETURN_STATUS=6

RETURN_STATUSDESCR=The file owner's account has reached maximium downloaded bytes for this month!

12/4/2010 12:23:37 AM

When you download a file from a public folder, you use the file owner's download bytes. So if the folder is published (or shared) by another user, you need to make sure that user has enough download bytes.

Your account had enough download bytes; however, it had a negative balance. I have fixed the problem for you. So it should be fine now.

12/6/2010 3:44:48 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/6/2010 3:44:48 PM

When you download a file from a public folder, you use the file owner's download bytes. So if the folder is published (or shared) by another user, you need to make sure that user has enough download bytes.

Your account had enough download bytes; however, it had a negative balance. I have fixed the problem for you. So it should be fine now.

Thank you.  

Question: Can you provide the instructions to set the download bytes?  

12/6/2010 6:19:07 PM

You cannot reset "used download bytes" yourself. It is automatically reset to 0 on your monthly billing date. Your monthly billing date is always the day of month when you signed up DriveHQ free service.

If you need more download bytes, you can order our premium service or upgrade to a higher level subscription service. The free service offers up to 1GB monthly download bytes. If you don't have 1GB monthly download bytes, you can try more DriveHQ client software and features. Please visit this page for more info:

http://www.drivehq.com/freeBandwidth.aspx

12/12/2010 1:28:08 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003