x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 32318/4
I have recently upgraded from XP to Windows 7. When I click on the Quick Backup or Advanced Backup buttons nothing happens - a small window pops up for a very short time (less then a second) and it goes away immediately; I am unable to read what it says there. Other features of Online Backup work OK.
I have also tried to disable windows firewall and virus software with the same problem.

Thanks!

10/13/2009 9:30:44 AM

I asked a question about Windows 7 a few weeks ago, and then testing was ongoing. I am also very interested in hearing answers to this. I will migrate to Windows 7 in a few weeks, and I need to know if DriveHQ will continue to work.

10/14/2009 1:35:36 PM

User: cnentwich  -  10/14/2009 1:35:36 PM

I asked a question about Windows 7 a few weeks ago, and then testing was ongoing. I am also very interested in hearing answers to this. I will migrate to Windows 7 in a few weeks, and I need to know if DriveHQ will continue to work.

We have just uploaded a newer version DriveHQ Online Backup 4.5 Build 359 to our software download page. To access it, please visit www.drivehq.com, scroll to the bottom and click on "DriveHQ Software" link. The HTML page info has not been updated yet, but will be updated soon.

We have also uploaded a newer version Online Backup for 64-bit PCs.

The newer version software has been tested in Windows 7.

10/19/2009 9:47:48 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  10/19/2009 9:47:48 AM

User: cnentwich  -  10/14/2009 1:35:36 PM

We have just uploaded a newer version DriveHQ Online Backup 4.5 Build 359 to our software download page. To access it, please visit www.drivehq.com, scroll to the bottom and click on "DriveHQ Software" link. The HTML page info has not been updated yet, but will be updated soon.

We have also uploaded a newer version Online Backup for 64-bit PCs.

The newer version software has been tested in Windows 7.

I have the same problem. Windows 7 - 64 bit. It worked for a day, when i rebooted the computer, I had the same problem as describe here. It always ask me to login when I make a selection and nothing happens. Or a error shows up telling i dont have proper permission. Even if I give the exe file administrative right, it still asking for logging in all the time.

3/17/2010 10:11:51 AM

The latest version is 5.0 now. You can download the latest version DriveHQ software from:

http://www.drivehq.com/downloads/downloads.aspx

2/1/2011 12:59:30 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003