x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 27170/4
Hi,

I've installed File Manager 3.8 (260 and 261) on WinXP sp2 (french) and i've the same error :

if i want to use the auto login feature, the auto upload file in file manager does not work. I've to manually disconnect and reconnect . Here are the steps to reproduce :
- start filemanager and check the auto login options
- restart windows
- start filemanger and create a new doc
- add some text, save the doc
- open the doc again from DriveHQ : the doc is blank, no text

If i manually disconnect and reconnec, it works. When I save the file in word, the file is correctly uploaded.

Is there something wrong ?

regards

11/16/2007 1:37:17 AM

To edit a file and save the file directly to DriveHQ online storage, you must open the remote file from DriveHQ FileManager. The file is automatically downloaded and cached in a local cache folder. It then launch external application such as Word to edit the file. When finished, simply save the file in teh cache folder, it will be automatically sync-ed back to DriveHQ.com online storage.

If it does't work, please provide more info. You can also use the Folder Synchronization feature to sync local and remote folders.

11/18/2007 6:53:15 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/18/2007 6:53:15 AM

To edit a file and save the file directly to DriveHQ online storage, you must open the remote file from DriveHQ FileManager. The file is automatically downloaded and cached in a local cache folder. It then launch external application such as Word to edit the file. When finished, simply save the file in teh cache folder, it will be automatically sync-ed back to DriveHQ.com online storage.

If it does't work, please provide more info. You can also use the Folder Synchronization feature to sync local and remote folders.

Yes, this is what i do.

But if i use the auto logon feature, it doesn't work.
If i disconnect and reconnect then it works.

How to can i help you to resolve this issue ? Logs ?

Regards.

11/19/2007 12:28:34 AM

User: svivien  -  11/19/2007 12:28:34 AM

Yes, this is what i do.

Regards.

Sorry we cannot duplicate the problem. Could you please try our folder synchronization feature? Just select a folder in FileManager and click on the Synchronize button.

11/20/2007 9:41:38 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  11/20/2007 9:41:38 PM

User: svivien  -  11/19/2007 12:28:34 AM

Yes, this is what i do.

Regards.

Sorry we cannot duplicate the problem. Could you please try our folder synchronization feature? Just select a folder in FileManager and click on the Synchronize button.

ok, i will try this feature.

I've reproduced the issue with 2 differents PC.
It may be related to the OS/ MSWord language, not english but french.

11/21/2007 2:17:10 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003