x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26069/2

Hey I need some help. I  created an account about 3 weeks ago and was using this FTP site fine for about 2 weeks. One day I tried to log in and it tells me "Your account needs activation! Please check your e-mail and activate the account!" I request to resend the activation email because I do not have a code. it tells me "An account already contains the same email address" Which is my account.. I try to enter a different email and it says "Failed to resend the activation email, please contact webmaster!" I emailed customer support about a week ago and have gotten no reply. I had to make another account to post here, the account I am having issues on is ajdude66

6/27/2011 9:36:58 PM

I actually tested on my account about this. I created a new account and checked my mail, and I never receavied an activation link or code on the new account. I don't understand how you are suppose to activate your account if you do not send us a link or a code to do so?

6/27/2011 9:42:34 PM

Please send an email to support@drivehq.com and let them know your username so they can activate it for you.  Most of the time, the activation email can be found inside your junk/bulk/spam folders.  Please check there first. 

6/28/2011 10:07:11 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003