x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21623/2
I an trying to remove DriveHQ version 4 from a Small Business Server 2000 in Terminal Services Mode - it was installed by an employee who is in breach of our AUP and has receieived a disciplinary warning.

When I try and remove the s/w, it prompts for a cab file which I cannot find. I have tried reinstalling the s/w and removing it again but I am stuck in a loop.

Any advice appreciated

12/12/2007 3:15:16 PM

Hi, sorry we have not carefully tested in terminal service mode. Could you please logon to the console and try from there? It should be very easy to uninstall it. You can either use Add/Remove Programs in control panel, or run the installer again to uninstall it.

I am sorry for your employee. DriveHQ FileManager software is very popular among business users / professional users. It is very safe and reliable. We have a huge number of companies using our software for group sharing and remote file backup.

12/12/2007 3:49:13 PM

Update:

All DriveHQ client programs such as DriveHQ FileManager, Online Backup, EmailManager, WebDAV Drive Mapping work in Terminal Service / Remote Desktop mode. ( It has been supported for many years. )

4/21/2014 5:32:17 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003