x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 36429/6
If u go down to my url at the bottom and enter the site and go to my photo's page
now open 2 of the links one after the other. Choose any thats ok, let each one start loading  now when u click on a third choice of photo selection the page does not open. Your server cuts me off completely. doesnt load does nothing i have to actually close explorer open it enter the site again then it gives me another 2 urls then cuts me off
Its not cool having to do this everytime to view my photo's. Now im dumb struck if i know why but its happened yesterday and today.
Ive just uploaded my site yesterday and a few of my family have told me about the problem. Would u be able to assist me PLEASE

Many Thanks
Grant Vorster
South Africa

Temp Pin no. 2489
Valid till monday 17th December

12/13/2007 9:59:30 PM

Sorry we don't understand your question. Could provide more details?

It doesn't look related with DriveHQ. If you just want to publish some photos and get static links to them, please use the publish feature. It is strongly recommended NOT to include any special characters (non alpha-numeric characters), spaces in your folder names / files names. URLs with such characters are problematic; they may or may not work.

12/13/2007 10:10:43 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/13/2007 10:10:43 PM

It doesn't look related with DriveHQ. If you just want to publish some photos and get static links to them, please use the publish feature. It is strongly recommended NOT to include any special characters (non alpha-numeric characters), spaces in your folder names / files names. URLs with such characters are problematic; they may or may not work.

ok i signed up with u guys 2 days ago. My Acc id is grant007. my url is http://grant007.drivehq.com my site was working fine till about just over a hour ago.

now im receiving a message home.htm cant ne found. But i just checked all my files are in place ive changed nothing. home.htm is in my wwwhome folder

12/13/2007 11:58:31 PM

User: Grant007  -  12/13/2007 11:58:31 PM

ok i signed up with u guys 2 days ago. My Acc id is grant007. my url is http://grant007.drivehq.com my site was working fine till about just over a hour ago.

now im receiving a message home.htm cant ne found. But i just checked all my files are in place ive changed nothing. home.htm is in my wwwhome folder

ok i figured out what i did wrong. I wanted to make my site searchable but keep getting a error message and must of diabled the site in the process.

12/14/2007 12:10:35 AM

ok if u click on my url http://grant007.drivehq.com and then click enter.

input the pin 2489

now select the photo's button on your left.

now when the list of photo url's appear click on one let it start loading.

page should go black. close the window.

select another url do the same as it starts loading close the page .

now on your third attempt my explorer stops working with your drivehq Url.

only allows me to open 2 links third link cuts my explorer off.

You Have to actually try it to understand what im saying

12/14/2007 12:20:16 AM

User: Grant007  -  12/14/2007 12:20:16 AM

input the pin 2489

First of all, I think your site is very cool.

Now I have tested it in IE 7.0 and there is no problem at all. Could you please tell me which browser you are using? Please also try on a different PC if possible.

12/14/2007 3:38:47 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/14/2007 3:38:47 AM

User: Grant007  -  12/14/2007 12:20:16 AM

input the pin 2489

First of all, I think your site is very cool.

Now I have tested it in IE 7.0 and there is no problem at all. Could you please tell me which browser you are using? Please also try on a different PC if possible.

Thanks Very Much. Ive asked my sister to give it a good test.She says it's running 100% ok so the problem is definatly on my side. Sorry for messing u around. Thanks so much for your help.

Grant Vorster

South Africa

12/14/2007 7:59:08 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003