x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19964/1
  • fox
  • (4 posts)

Hi, I have now become a loyal DriveHQ user. I just persuaded my boss to sign up for a group account on DriveHQ. Now how can I join the group? Also we need to create 10 sub-accounts. I noticed these sub-users are displayed as Free users or True users. Does it mean the restrictions apply to them?

Since our company subscribed to your premium service, we expect these users are treated as premium members as well. Please clarify. Thanks.

9/24/2006 12:52:39 AM

Thank you. We appreciate your business.

To join a group, the group owner should logon to www.drivehq.com, click on My Account, and then click on Group Account. This goes to the Group Admin main page. There should be a link: "Add existing user". Click it, and enter your username, then click submit. A "Group Invitation" email will be sent to you. Click the link in the email to confirm that you are ok to join the group.

Now if a group account is a premium account, all group members are treated as premium account, even if their account info might still display as Free or True account. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more info.

9/24/2006 3:22:56 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003