x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 6171/1

I am building a website for a local non-profit.  I am using Nicepage as the website builder and publisher.

We want visitors to our website to be able to click on a link within the website to access a document (.pdf) and to be able to download it.  

1.  Is it possible to put a link on my website to a particular document in Drive HQ cloud?

2.  I understand that I may be able to use my Windows File Explorer as an "FTP Client" - is that correct, or do I need to use an app like Filezilla?

I am really lost with all of this and could really use some good guidance.  

9/1/2022 5:42:30 PM

If your website is static (i.e. it does not require server-side scripting or database), then DriveHQ's static web hosting service will work very well for you, and it is extremely easy. Please watch this tutorial video about our static web hosting service.

https://youtu.be/bPw4N1VDLKY

If you have any more questions, please contact us via email (or phone during our normal business hours). For non-profit organization, we can offer you 25% off. 

>>> We want visitors to our website to be able to click on a link within the website to access a document (.pdf) and to be able to download it.  

>>> 1.  Is it possible to put a link on my website to a particular document in Drive HQ cloud?

Yes, you can. You just need to upload your PDF files into your wwwhome folder. The file can be linked at:

https://USERNAME.firstcloudit.com/FILENAME

>>> 2.  I understand that I may be able to use my Windows File Explorer as an "FTP Client" - is that correct, or do I need to use an app like Filezilla?

Windows Explorer can be used as an FTP client, but it is not a good one. If you are not already familiar with FileZilla, we recommend using DriveHQ FileManager client software.

9/1/2022 6:24:17 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003