x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19774/1
Hi, I have more than 100 customers in New York city; many of them do need an offsite backup solution. I am thinking to resell DriveHQ service to them. Can I just resell your sub-accounts to them? BTW, I see the maximum storage space is 100GB, can I get more storage if I need? Thank you.

10/22/2006 1:06:41 PM

Thank you for your interest in reselling our service. DriveHQ has flexible partership and affiliate programs.

• For starters, our affiliate program is easy to sign up (no sign-up is required). You can just refer users to our service and receive a commission as high as 30% of gross revenue.
  • We have quite some people reselling our group account service. This was unexpected, but it makes a lot of sense. As a group account owner, you have a lot more control over your users. You can create sub-accounts for your customers, assign storage space and download bytes. You can use your own pricing, managing your customer accounts, etc. So this is perfectly fine with us. In fact, if you need more than 100GB storage, we will be very glad to offer you further discount.
  • If you have a lot of users, and if you can commit on certain amount of minimum annual revenue, please contact bizdev@drivehq.com for a co-branded partnership program. Please note it requires at least $500 initial payment. DriveHQ also charges a minimum annual fee. The advantages of this program are you get your own branding; you can set your own pricing; DriveHQ can even customize the service for you at additional cost. In short, it can be tailored to fit your business model, integrate with your other services, etc.

Please feel free to email bizdev@drivehq.com for more info. Please include enough information about yourself, your business model. We can email you a brochure about our co-branded partnership program.

10/26/2006 6:46:17 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003