x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 36448/5

I am getting error that I have reached maximum storage space...error is shown below

550 Folder owner has reached maximum storage space. Please upgrade service at www.drivehq.com. Price starts at 2.99/month.

I have logged in to my dashboard and looked at the account details and it does not show that this is the case.  Can you please help me understand what is going on.

Thanks

2/17/2010 1:26:55 PM

We're experiencing the same problem. We have over three GB of space free, but are unable to use it. Response we receive is as follows: Failed to copy from Source : Expected another server reply(15) : 550 Folder owner has reached maximum storage space. Please upgrade service at www.drivehq.com. Price starts at 2.99/month. Hopefully DriveHQ is moderating this forum.

2/17/2010 2:52:02 PM

User: SCRPC  -  2/17/2010 2:52:02 PM

We're experiencing the same problem. We have over three GB of space free, but are unable to use it. Response we receive is as follows: Failed to copy from Source : Expected another server reply(15) : 550 Folder owner has reached maximum storage space. Please upgrade service at www.drivehq.com. Price starts at 2.99/month. Hopefully DriveHQ is moderating this forum.
Sorry for the problem. It seems one of the FTP Servers were not properly updated. The problem has already been fixed. FYI, the web-based service and DriveHQ FileManager / Online Backup client applications were not affected. If it happens again in the future (hopefully not), you can also use DriveHQ web-based service (and client software) to upload / download files.

2/18/2010 2:38:41 AM

Hi Chiefs,

I am having this same problem now however my account does say that I have reached the download limit while what happened was that I tried the shared URL of this particular file and afterwards just cancelled the download. So I haven't actually downloaded the 400+ MB because I was just testing the link. Please can anyone help me on this? This particular file is needed for a job.... :(

8/28/2011 10:11:41 AM

User: opi4te  -  8/28/2011 10:11:41 AM

Hi Chiefs,

I am having this same problem now however my account does say that I have reached the download limit while what happened was that I tried the shared URL of this particular file and afterwards just cancelled the download. So I haven't actually downloaded the 400+ MB because I was just testing the link. Please can anyone help me on this? This particular file is needed for a job.... :(

Hi, to get more download bytes, you can purchase a subsription plan or try out some other features to unlock download bytes: http://www.drivehq.com/help/features/freeBandwidth.aspx

8/29/2011 9:30:22 AM

One Drive HQ File Manager It shows the Error that I have reached the maximum number and need to upgrade to premium service but This is the new account which Has created just now

9/12/2011 4:44:25 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003