x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 27078/3
There seems bug with this part ,I can't ask for more space even though there are $10 in my account.

Or maybe I have made some mistakes,can you help me ?

10/23/2005 8:28:09 AM

Click on "My Account" on top of the homepage, and then click on Subscribe/Unsubscribe. You can select a subscription option there. Please let me know if you have more questions. (Send an email to webmaster@drivehq.com)

11/3/2005 2:01:51 PM

User: DriveHQSupport  -  11/3/2005 2:01:51 PM

Click on "My Account" on top of the homepage, and then click on Subscribe/Unsubscribe. You can select a subscription option there. Please let me know if you have more questions. (Send an email to webmaster@drivehq.com)
I am having a problem ordering more space.  I go to the subscribe/unsubscribe area and click on the option that I want, but there is no button or link or anything to confirm.  I have deposited money but cannot figure out how to subscribe to more space.  Please explain. 

4/17/2006 5:31:24 PM

User: hoser  -  4/17/2006 5:31:24 PM

User: DriveHQSupport  -  11/3/2005 2:01:51 PM

I am having a problem ordering more space.  I go to the subscribe/unsubscribe area and click on the option that I want, but there is no button or link or anything to confirm.  I have deposited money but cannot figure out how to subscribe to more space.  Please explain. 
BTW, I am a Roxio user so my account choices are a bit different.  Again, I can click on the choice, but there is nothing to confirm or verify my choice. 

4/17/2006 6:38:39 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003