x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25218/1

Hi, 

I have a scheduled job via my web host provider to create and transfer a backup file to my DriveHQ ftp account. The job is failing with the error "Curl error: failed sending data to the peer" -- full details below.

Despite the Curl error, a zip file gets created and transferred, but when I try to extract it (via 7zip), I get an error stating "Can not open file as archive"

Can you assist me with this problem?

Thanks,
Joan

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<execution-result status="error">
 <object name="backup" type="backupowner">
    <message code="ApplicationException" severity="error">Cannot export dump file 'clients\9159joansteinbacherj\domains\joansteinbacher.com\jms_joansteinbacher.com_info_1201290300.xml' to 'ftp://steinj14@ftp.drivehq.com/PowerDNN/' [Transport error: unable to send directory to repository: Transport error: unable to put local file C:/Program Files (x86)/Parallels/Plesk/PrivateTemp/repo_transport_tmp_01ccde64a9ad8940/jms_joansteinbacher.com_1201290300.zip to jms_joansteinbacher.com_1201290300.zip: Curl error: failed sending data to the peer]</message>
 </object>
</execution-result>

1/31/2012 7:57:20 AM

I checked your account and noticed that you have a free service account. The free service is designed for personal and casual use only.

In your case, you are using the service for business, and you have a scheduled FTP backup task which keeps backing up data to DriveHQ FTP server, moreover, it seems you also have a program keeps downloading those files. In this case, you just need to order our paid subscription.

2/1/2012 1:54:51 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003