x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 29695/2

I am a new user. I have a paid group account (user=rtownend) with 1 sub-user (user=atpftpuser1). I am running the x64 DriveHQ file manager on Win7.

I have setup a shared folder, with full access for group members, and all of my storage capacity allocated to the main account. The basic idea is that I want to have a common folder structure/storage space between me and the sub-user(s), with everyone having read and write access.

When I sign in with DriveHQ software (sub-user account) and try to copy an entire folder & contents to the shared FTP folder, I get errors for all the folder contents "

"Invalid Drive HQ Path - please refresh server list then upload"

I think that this may be related to another issue that I'm seeing, which is that the sub-user cannot create folders within the shared folder through the software. The option is there, and the progress dialog fires and then vanishes, but the folder is never created. When I sign in through the WWW interface with the same sub-user account, I can create sub-folders.

Help!!

Thanks,

Richard T

2/20/2012 8:04:42 AM

Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues.  Just to make sure, I want to ask are you navigating to the shared folder?  A common mistake is to navigate to the user virtual folder (the person who shared something to you).  That's the parent folder of the share.  You can't upload or create anything there.  Can you try it one more time?

2/21/2012 4:41:53 PM

I was trying to upload to the shared folder. However, when I try it today (maybe logging off and on again helped for some reason), it worked OK.

Thanks,

Richard T

2/21/2012 6:19:36 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003