x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 61620/11

Hey M paid member n m not able to receive or transfer any logs plzz check it n letme know thanxx..

6/1/2012 6:33:00 AM

In general, we don't like users using any keylogging software with our service. Keylogging is widely used for stealing other users' information.

To use our service for keylogging, you must email us a copy of your photo ID, and tell us what is the purpose of using keylogging.

6/1/2012 11:57:06 AM

Hey m having rohit.khanna account and my accoount is deactivated i donno y I didnt said m using any logger i said my frnd not able to send me any of his text logs (text file) That doesnt mean that m using any kind of logger and please open my account i wanna retreive my data m not able to save any of my data and after that u can close my account but that is important for me please letme know asap..

6/2/2012 5:35:47 AM

And still if there is anyprob with ur customers u should let them give 1st warning regarding it u should not just deactivate any account without informing them Thanx

6/2/2012 5:37:29 AM

I am a paid member and i have paid for that account u should atleast inform me bout that so that i can save my data so plzz i request u to open my account and if u r not satisfied then u can deactivate it again thanxx

6/2/2012 5:40:55 AM

To re-enable your account for KeyLogger, you must provide a valid copy of your photo ID. You also need to email DriveHQ support about why you need to use KeyLogger, what it is used for.

6/4/2012 1:19:08 AM

I am just asking for retreiving my data that is on your server And for that  i have to send u my photo id ? Do i know u ? how would i trust u.. if anything goes wrong with my id will u take responsibility for that ? Will u give me in written that u ll take responsibility ? And if u dont wanna re-activate my account then pay back my money to me.. Thanx

6/4/2012 4:16:16 AM

DriveHQ is strictly prohibit the keylogging activities. If you perform the keyloggy activities, your accounts will be blocked automatically by the system, unless otherwise all required documents are presented. Your account is a free account. There’s no payment due.

6/4/2012 4:33:40 PM

Please tell me where do i have to send a photo and my purpose, I´m using a keylogger, someone is enter in my computer and i had to install this thing. I heard tath this was the best FTP but i think is not.

6/13/2012 9:06:38 PM

Please contact us at support@drivehq.com.

6/14/2012 10:18:59 AM

I emailed support regarding not receiving logs but have not received a response. 

3/8/2014 6:57:43 AM

Update**currently receiving logs 

3/8/2014 7:54:39 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003