x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 21756/2

Hello,

I've sent 3 notifications by email to friends to share my Music Folder.

Everything seemed to go fine on this end..  I sent one notification to my other email address and my notification worked well.  The other 2 notifications were apparently not received by the other 2 people.

Tonight, I tried again.  I sent a notification to share the music folder to my other email address...and it's not in that inbox after an hour or so..

Could you please tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

I'm getting disappointed because I thought my search was over for a place to put my original music and documents where family could go to read without sending each item to each individual....

Please help...I've had problems with backgrounds too...addressed in another post.

Thank you very much...I love this site...and really want it to work for me....

ccindylynn

12/3/2006 10:23:09 PM

Hi Cindy, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please note due to outrageous spamming emails, email communication has become more and more problematic. A lot of ISPs have implemented spamming filters. Unfortunately no spamming filter can actually work correctly. So it is very likely that the emails have been filtered to junk mail folder or bulk mail folder. Please make sure to check all mail boxes. You can also:

(1) Please note your files are shared whether the notification email is sent or not. You can cut-n-paste the share notifcation email and send it using your own email.

(2) If your friends or family members are also a drivehq member, they can simply logon their own account and access your shared files in the "DriveHQ Share" folder.

12/4/2006 11:58:20 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/4/2006 11:58:20 AM

Hi Cindy, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Please note due to outrageous spamming emails, email communication has become more and more problematic. A lot of ISPs have implemented spamming filters. Unfortunately no spamming filter can actually work correctly. So it is very likely that the emails have been filtered to junk mail folder or bulk mail folder. Please make sure to check all mail boxes. You can also:

(1) Please note your files are shared whether the notification email is sent or not. You can cut-n-paste the share notifcation email and send it using your own email.

(2) If your friends or family members are also a drivehq member, they can simply logon their own account and access your shared files in the "DriveHQ Share" folder.

Hello,

And thank you.  The emails have been received into the appropriate friends' emails. And, the test emails that I sent to my other email addresses have also arrived.  Apparently they were stuck in the cyberspace black hole.   :)

I have recieved confirmation that my technical problems are being fixed and I appreciate it very much.

Cindy

12/5/2006 1:31:54 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003