x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23594/3

Hello,

I love the idea that I can store my documents, music and pictures on DriveShare.  So, I have done this by uploading them, and installing the DriveManager 3.5  I wanted to add backgrounds to the files.  It did allow me to do this once through the Edit option, so I had all my folders set up with backgrounds, and even had a music file to play in My Pictures folder and My Documents folder.   The next day, I log on, and the backgrounds are gone leaving a number and a red X..It won't allow me to add backgrounds.

Could you Please  tell me how to get the bacground and music back on?

Thank you 

ccindylynn

12/3/2006 10:15:25 PM

Hi Cindy, we cannot duplicate the problem. could you tell us which folder is having this problem?

12/4/2006 11:51:47 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/4/2006 11:51:47 AM

Hi Cindy, we cannot duplicate the problem. could you tell us which folder is having this problem?

Please use our "Support" link at the bottom to send emails to DriveHQ support.

12/4/2006 11:53:20 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  12/4/2006 11:51:47 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your response.  I have sent a detailed email more clearly explaining my technical problems with adding background and music themes to each folder.

I received a return email, confirming the problem was able to be duplicated on your end,  and am reassured that it will be fixed within a few days.  I look forward to staying with Drive Share and MusicShare, and I am still excited that I found it..

Your technical team is very kind and seems always willing to make the product be the best it can be.

I'm looking forward to becoming a permanant member..

Thank you very much,

Cindy

12/5/2006 1:40:37 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003