x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 37588/4

(sorry for my bad English. i hope it will be undestandable)

Congratulation for great service, i use payable version. Each option is very usefull and neccessary but i need one more feature; Remote Upload. I mean i want write direct link to extended file on website or other cloud drive service (dropbox, rapidshare etc.) and you uplaoad this file without using my connection. It could be great feature. I hope you can think about it.

regards,

Piotr

4/23/2013 4:41:16 AM

If you need to migrate large amount of data from another service provider, we can certainly help you. (For small amount of data, you can easily download your files from the other service provider and then upload them to DriveHQ). Please contact DriveHQ customer support for more details.

For initial data backup / upload, if you have large amount of data (e.g. if you have more than a few hundred GBs of data), you can copy your files to an external drive and send the drive to us. We can help you upload from our data center. This way, it is much faster and it will not boggle down your local network. Once the initial upload has finished, the subsequent uploads will be very fast as it will only upload the new or changed files.

FYI, from DriveHQ.com website, you can use the "New File" feature to download files from another website directly to your DriveHQ storage. The feature is offered as a convenient way to grab some files from the Internet; it may not be robust enough to grab very large files.

4/23/2013 10:03:29 AM

hi

how to do this

thanks

2/2/2014 12:31:16 AM

hi

how to do This

"FYI, from DriveHQ.com website, you can use the "New File" feature to download files from another website directly to your DriveHQ storage. The feature is offered as a convenient way to grab some files from the Internet; it may not be robust enough to grab very large files."

thanks

2/2/2014 12:33:24 AM

If you would like to grab a file from the web, you will go to your "My Storage" page, and then select "New File." At the bottom of the New File options page is a "grab web file" chekcbox; select this and insert the link.

2/2/2014 11:47:03 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003