x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 38612/3

I need to use Ardamax to keep on track of my children while am out working 

can I use this FTP server to do it?. I'm willing to pay the suscription if I need to 

5/25/2013 12:18:07 PM

If you still want to use our service for KeyLogger software, you must meet the following 3 conditions:

(1)    Must provide a legitimate reason to use Keylogger.
In your case, monitoring your kids seems to be a good reason. For that, you might be also interested in our www.CameraFTP.com service?

(2)    Must provide your real personal information so that we can properly identify you. You can email us a copy of your valid photo ID, or if you work for a company that has its own domain website and email address, you can send an email to DriveHQ customer support from that email address.

(3)    Must order a paid plan of $4.99/month ($49.99/year) or higher. If your account has already been disabled, and if you can meet the above 3 conditions, then you can make a payment to webmaster@drivehq.com from PayPal.com website. If you want to pay by credit card, you must email/fax a copy of your credit card information, and also provide your billing information so that we can manually process the payment.

5/26/2013 3:31:58 AM

As I know that my auntie has used Keylogger for nearly six months to watch out her son’s computer usage.

11/10/2013 11:21:51 PM

If you have a legitimate reason to use Keylogger, we recommend using a better screen-recording software. You don't need to configure the FTP server information. Please visit: CameraFTP VSS Screen Recording Feature Page.

CameraFTP VSS (Virtual Security System) Software offers very powerful screen-recording features. It can record screen and audio from speaker and microphone. 

It can be used to:

The screenshot below shows CameraFTP Virtual Security System (VSS) software recording the screen and the audio. You can hide the VSS GUI so that it does not record itself. For more info about VSS, please visit VSS Software Download Page.

Screen Recording with audio

11/10/2020 1:23:23 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003