x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23436/3

i deleted a group member, how do I reactivate the member? When I try to enter him as a new group member, I get "this e-mail has been used before"

if I try to do it by "ADD EXISTING USER" i just get "this member has not been activated"

Anyone dealt with this problem?

murat

5/7/2008 1:15:01 AM

Just checked your account and it seems you have added the user back?

If you have deleted a user from your group, but kept the user account as a standalone account, you can add it back by using "Add Existing User"; otherwise, you can simply create a new user account.

If you have disabled a sub-account, you can re-enable it in "Group Admin".

5/7/2008 2:10:26 PM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/7/2008 2:10:26 PM

If you have deleted a user from your group, but kept the user account as a standalone account, you can add it back by using "Add Existing User"; otherwise, you can simply create a new user account.

I cannot restore a deleted user, I cannot create a new user name using a previously used e-mail because I get Create sub user failed, the email is already used! .

All this happen because I tried to move a collaborator from a sub-group to another.

Does it means that a deleted member cannot be reactivated using  its own e-mail  ?

5/16/2008 10:52:37 AM

User: ATS Roland  -  5/16/2008 10:52:37 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  5/7/2008 2:10:26 PM

I cannot restore a deleted user, I cannot create a new user name using a previously used e-mail because I get Create sub user failed, the email is already used! .

All this happen because I tried to move a collaborator from a sub-group to another.

Does it means that a deleted member cannot be reactivated using  its own e-mail  ?

When you delete a user, you can delete it completely from DriveHQ.com, or remove it from your group. If you remove it from your group, the user account becomes a standalone account.

If you want to add it back, you can use "Add an Existing User" in the "Group Admin" page. Note in this case, the user must accept your invitation. (For security reason, you cannot grab a standalone user into your group without his approval).

5/20/2008 12:38:12 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003