x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30762/6

I searched the help index but could not find any reference to this.  Is there a limit on the number (or size) of subfolders a folder can have and still be able to be set as a sync'd folder? And if so, does this limit differ on local TO server vs. server TO local?

Thanks,

1/23/2007 10:38:26 AM

This is a very good question. We will update the info asap.

Obviously there is no limit for the folder size. However, when it comes to folder synchronization, it is interesting to note:

(1) When syncing files from local to remote, there is no size limit. Though in reality, the total number of files might be limited to 50000 files.

(2) When sync files from remote to local -- it requires a lot more server resources. As such, this features is turned off for free service users. For premium users, the maximum number of sub-files and sub-folders in a synchronized folder is about 3000 or 5000 files. We are still tuning the performance, so this number might change in the future.

(3) Generally speaking, you can always manually initiate a Sync operation, and there should be no limit on the number of sub-files and sub-folders.

1/25/2007 8:37:55 AM

I'm receiving the status of "the folder has reached the maximun number."  Even though I have deleted some folders and files, I'm still getting this status and can't sync a few files from local to server

HELP

9/12/2011 6:48:40 AM

Same problem for me   ?? 

9/12/2011 8:20:54 AM

and now in some pages i have just a part of jpg some appears others not ...  Why ...

SORRY for my poor english. (BELGIUM)

9/12/2011 8:26:11 AM

We had a migration at 3:00am, which caused the problem. Our engineers worked hard and fixed the problem early this morning. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

If you use FileManager, you just need to exit FileManager (not just log off / close window, use File --> Exit) and restart it.

If you use our website, it should be fine now. You might need to restart your web browser or refresh the web page.

The regular FTP service was not affected. (Using FileZilla, Windows Explorer, or Smart FTP, etc.) In the future, you can use our FTP service as a backup.

Other services were also not affected. (Web hosting / email hosting, etc.)

9/12/2011 11:13:58 AM

All is OK now

Thks a lot .

9/12/2011 12:19:52 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003