x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26788/4

I ahve files here. Most of them in HTML format. They also show file size as they are not empty, but when I double-click on them, They sail that" theexisting file does not exist", al of my file are corrupted like that.... Please help me...

7/23/2008 9:32:20 PM

Yap,
Same to me. even when accessing via explorer shell, i got most of the files got corrupted!!!
Please help as i have hundreds of important files - specifically photos uploaded there.
I hope Drivehq has definitely backup system.

Zonaid

7/23/2008 9:40:55 PM

Sorry for the inconvenience. There is one glitch in one of our storage systems. The device is currently offline, which has resulted some files not being accessible at this time. We have noticed the problem and is restoring the data. It will take some time to recover the data. But the data is safe.

7/23/2008 11:17:22 PM

My file dosen't exsist what hapend? asterion

7/25/2008 12:54:39 AM

User: asterion  -  7/25/2008 12:54:39 AM

My file dosen't exsist what hapend? asterion

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. We currently have one storage device offline and we are working extremely hard to restore the device back online. While most of the data has already been backed up to the back device and is online now, it does affect quite a few users. We sincerely apologize and will make all efforts to avoid it from happening again.

The device is running check disk now; unfortunately it is slower than we initially estimated / hoped. Based on the current progress, it will take another 1-2 days to finish it.

In the meantime, if you could upload the files again, please do so.

7/27/2008 5:27:54 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003