x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 22117/1
  • MFN
  • (5 posts)

Recently, I have been getting Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library errors when trying to run Backup tasks from one of our servers.  I am running Drive HQ Online Backup-Enterprise Edition Version 5.2 on a server running  Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64-Bit).  I just recently installed Microst Visual C++ 2010 x64 Redistributable Package to try and remediate the issue but I am still getting the error message.  None of my backup tasks will run from that server anymore.  This all started happening on 03/11/2014.  Does anyone have any insight as to what might be causing this issue or have any similar stories to share? 

3/24/2014 5:59:02 AM

Since you have used our service for a few years, I guess you probably have an older version DriveHQ Online Backup. Please visit www.drivehq.com, scroll down to the bottom, download and install the latest version DriveHQ Online Backup. Please let us know if it solves your problem. If not, please send an email to DriveHQ customer support telling us the detailed information about the problem. Please also test a new small backup task and see it works fine.

3/24/2014 10:22:03 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003