x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 19155/1
I uploaded a file to share.  I added 4 address in the DriveHQ File manager window.  When I clicked OK a window popped up that read, "No Space".  I was not over the 1024 mb max space amount.  The file size, by the way, is 158.39 mb.

Account balance at that time:
Maximum space:             1024 mb
used space:                     817 mb
max download bytes:       818 mb
used download:                207 mb
Cash Balance:                   $0.00

I thought that if I deposited some money, that would take care of the problem.  Wrong.  I deposted $10 through Paypal and still the same "No Space" window popped up when I tried to send notice, this time to only 1 person.

I then deleted an older file that was about the same size as the file that I had just previously uploaded.  The attempt then worked and I was able to share that file.

Now my account balance looks as follows:
Maximum space:             1024 mb
used space:                     984 mb (red type)
max download bytes:      818 mb
used download:              392 mb
Cash balance:                 $10.00

So my questions are:

1.  What is going on here?
2.  Why does the used space amount keep rising if I delete a file of about the same size that was uploade?
3.  How do I enable the Cash Balance to allieviate my problem, as just depositing money in the account did not do it?

Looking forward to your response.  I sent an email to support yesterday and still have not heard back.  I will need to upload another file very soon and have somebody download it and would like it to be working.

Thank you--

8/2/2008 8:13:13 AM

>>> I uploaded a file to share.  I added 4 address in the DriveHQ File manager window.  When I clicked OK a window popped up that read, "No Space".  I was not over the 1024 mb max space amount.  The file size, by the way, is 158.39 mb.

Note when you share a file, the file is duplicated in the "\My Share" folder, thus using more storage space. To avoid wasting space, please share a folder instead.

>>>I thought that if I deposited some money, that would take care of the problem.  Wrong.  I deposted $10 through Paypal and still the same "No Space" window popped up when I tried to send notice, this time to only 1 person.

I guess you wanted to order subscription service? Depositing money itself is not the same as ordering our service. Please choose a service plan and subscribe it.

I then deleted an older file that was about the same size as the file that I had just previously uploaded.  The attempt then worked and I was able to share that file.

So my questions are:

2.  Why does the used space amount keep rising if I delete a file of about the same size that was uploaded?

The storage increase is because the system duplicated the shared files in "\My Share" folder. Please share a folder directly. If you share a folder, it will not be copied to "\My Share" folder.

3.  How do I enable the Cash Balance to allieviate my problem, as just depositing money in the account did not do it?

If you have already deposited money to your DriveHQ account, you can logon www.drivehq.com, click on My Account --> Subscribe, and choose a subscription plan, then Pay by "DriveHQ Prepaid". You don't need to pay again with a credit card.

8/4/2008 6:46:25 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003