x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 23467/3

Hi

I am able to log into my account but not able to access my storage folder tree.

When I click on Storage, the folder tree appears briefly, then it will jump back to the main page again.

May I know how to remedy this?

Thanks!

8/16/2008 11:10:39 PM

Sorry we cannot duplicate the problem in our test lab. Could you please close your browser and open it again? Let us know if it happens again. If you can provide the detailed information, that will help us solve the problem. Please also check if you have any anti-virus software / security software that blocked DriveHQ.com or cookies.

We have made an upgrade to the website, some older versions of DriveHQ Client software may no longer work well. Please upgrade to the latest version 4.0 software:

http://www.drivehq.com/downloads/downloads.aspx

You can also use DriveHQ FTP service to access our storage. DriveHQ FTP is a full-feature virtual FTP server hosting service. You can use our FTP service without installing any client software, just open Windows Explorer (My Computer) and enter:

ftp://USERNAME:PASSWORD@ftp.drivehq.com/

8/18/2008 3:44:15 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/18/2008 3:44:15 AM

Sorry we cannot duplicate the problem in our test lab. Could you please close your browser and open it again? Let us know if it happens again. If you can provide the detailed information, that will help us solve the problem. Please also check if you have any anti-virus software / security software that blocked DriveHQ.com or cookies.

We have made an upgrade to the website, some older versions of DriveHQ Client software may no longer work well. Please upgrade to the latest version 4.0 software:

You can also use DriveHQ FTP service to access our storage. DriveHQ FTP is a full-feature virtual FTP server hosting service. You can use our FTP service without installing any client software, just open Windows Explorer (My Computer) and enter:

We are experiencing similar problem.  When we try to access via drivehq.com, don't see our storage folder tree.  I emailed yesterday with no response yet.  We need this corrected for our clients.

8/20/2008 7:56:24 AM

User: alphaglobe  -  8/20/2008 7:56:24 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/18/2008 3:44:15 AM

We are experiencing similar problem.  When we try to access via drivehq.com, don't see our storage folder tree.  I emailed yesterday with no response yet.  We need this corrected for our clients.

I believe the problem is fixed now. It was caused by Session time-out issue. Usually you can close your web browser and restart it to fix it. We have done a better implementation so it should be ok now.

If it still doesn't work, please email DriveHQ customer support more detailed info about the problem. We need to know the operating system and brower type & version.

8/20/2008 11:34:14 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003