x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30794/3

Hi all

This is my first time I have been to the forums because I have never needed to use it so sorry if I'm vague or blunt. I have a website and have been using HQ for my storage for years now and I went to visit my website the other day and I came across this:   The requested file: "www.silverlinestudios.co.uk" is not found. Now my wwwhome folder is fine all the files are there, I have de-activated and then re-activated my website many, many times and my bandwidth is fine, I’ve only used 171mb this is very frustrating as my website took me a long time to create and I would very much like to see it back on line so any help would be very great fully received.

Thank You

Jay

1/2/2015 5:32:02 AM

Hi Jay. Thank you for reporting your issue. Looking into your account nitro1976, it seems that you are using our free service. Our free service level does not permit the use of DriveHQ to publish your website. 

Note: If your account was created before 2010, you were likely one of the users to experience a bug where you were receiving our web publishing service for free (this should not have been the case). We have since fixed this bug, and users will need to order a subscription if they wish to publish their sites with DriveHQ. Subscriptions with DriveHQ start at just $1.99/mo. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Sincerely,
DriveHQ Support

1/2/2015 9:10:31 AM

Thanks for the quick reply but, yes i'm using the free service as a trusted member and I have done for many years now but this was fine until a few days ago, why now and how did I not have any idea about this change??.

Thanks

Jay

1/3/2015 8:02:37 AM

User: jay jackson  -  1/3/2015 8:02:37 AM

Thanks for the quick reply but, yes i'm using the free service as a trusted member and I have done for many years now but this was fine until a few days ago, why now and how did I not have any idea about this change??.

Thanks

Jay

Our apologies for any confusion, Jay. We do greatly appreciate using our free cloud service for such an extended time, and hope you will continue with us as a personal subscription user. An email from our webmaster should have been sent to your registered email address with DriveHQ giving you a forewarning of the issue in our system, and that we would be reverting this to a paid service. Please check your junk/bulk folders to ensure that webmaster emails are not being diverted from your inbox.

If you have any other questions, please contact us at support@drivehq.com

Best,
DriveHQ Support

1/3/2015 11:25:43 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003