x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30564/4

My FileManager tries unsuccessfully to connect to DriveHQ for several minutes when I attempt to log in. As you can see by this posting, I don't have any problem logging in via the web. 

Also, I noticed that my version of FileManager is 3.5. Do I need to upgrade to 4.0, and if so, how do you do that?

8/29/2008 4:35:40 PM

Usually it is caused by some anti-virus or network security software that blocked DriveHQ client software. Please double check your anti-virus / security settings. You might want to turn off anti-virus for a short period of time to check if it caused the problem.

Our current version FileManager is 4.0; It is strongly recommended upgrading to the newer version.You can find the latest version software at:

http://www.drivehq.com/downloads/downloads.aspx

After you download the new version, please double click to run it. The installer will uninstall the older version, and then install the latest version.

8/30/2008 10:41:28 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  8/30/2008 10:41:28 AM

Usually it is caused by some anti-virus or network security software that blocked DriveHQ client software. Please double check your anti-virus / security settings. You might want to turn off anti-virus for a short period of time to check if it caused the problem.

Our current version FileManager is 4.0; It is strongly recommended upgrading to the newer version.You can find the latest version software at:

After you download the new version, please double click to run it. The installer will uninstall the older version, and then install the latest version.

I have had a similar problem over the last 10 days and have disabled my virus checker (AVG) with no success.

Is anyone else having this problem?

9/1/2008 4:10:50 AM

User: RoyalPhilharmonic  -  9/1/2008 4:10:50 AM

I have had a similar problem over the last 10 days and have disabled my virus checker (AVG) with no success.

Are you sure you have a version 4.0 (or higher) FileManager installed? Please double check if you can logon using Internet Explorer. If you can logon using Internet Explorer, then you should be able to logon FileManager / Online Backup.

Please also try to reboot your server.

Thank you,

Customer Support

www.drivehq.com

9/1/2008 10:14:29 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/1/2008 10:14:29 AM

User: RoyalPhilharmonic  -  9/1/2008 4:10:50 AM

Are you sure you have a version 4.0 (or higher) FileManager installed? Please double check if you can logon using Internet Explorer. If you can logon using Internet Explorer, then you should be able to logon FileManager / Online Backup.

Please also try to reboot your server.

Thank you,

Customer Support

www.drivehq.com

I have updated from 3.8 to version 4 today and rebooted lots of times but I am still having problems.

However I think I misexplained the problem. I can log on to my existing files OK
The problem is with back up.  Everything was OK until 18 August.  Then every time the backup ran it failed to upload the files.

Since I updated to version 4.0 today the backup starts OK, but when transferring the data it suddenly cuts off and has to start over.  I am now seeing two new error messages  - 'this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way' and 'Base Service has encountered a problem and needs to close'.

I am not very technically minded and don't know how to try and fix this.
Thank you

9/2/2008 8:47:24 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003