x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25575/3
I am having a problem with the email manager. I would like to use it similarly to the File manager which works just fine. My email manager will not cut but only copies and pastes. I cannot delete on the DriveHQ server from the email manager but have to login to webmail to delete an email.
I use it with both my work and home computers but if I save an email on my home computer and try to retrieve the email even on that computer, it comes out just as if it were an encrypted file. Also a number of emails when retrieved are just Blank. (ie the contents are gone)

Am I doing something wrong or does the email manager need some work on it?

Regards,

WK

9/6/2008 11:35:10 PM

Thank you for reporting the problem.

We have noticed that the original 1.0 version of DriveHQ EmailManager has some problems. We are working on an updated version, which not only fixes these problems and also adds more features such as backup and restore your address books, make your addresses available online at DriveHQ webmail, etc. We expect to release it in 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned!

9/7/2008 1:35:18 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/7/2008 1:35:18 AM

We have noticed that the original 1.0 version of DriveHQ EmailManager has some problems. We are working on an updated version, which not only fixes these problems and also adds more features such as backup and restore your address books, make your addresses available online at DriveHQ webmail, etc. We expect to release it in 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned!

If it works as well as the File Manager, you have a customer for life. Cheers, WK

9/7/2008 1:41:11 AM

User: wendylkarl  -  9/7/2008 1:41:11 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/7/2008 1:35:18 AM

If it works as well as the File Manager, you have a customer for life. Cheers, WK

The new EmailManager 1.0 Build 50 is officially released now!

The new version adds Address Book backup feature and is much more efficient and reliable than the original 1.0 release. Please let us know if you have any questions.

9/26/2008 8:40:41 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003