x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 30956/5
  • FMA
  • (1 posts)
As soon  as I start to download, they are getting stopped......never happened before...

9/11/2008 10:27:01 PM

Well, it rarely happens; but if it happens, usually it is caused by an upload failure. You probably can try again later; or delete the online file and upload it again from the original source.

9/12/2008 3:44:06 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/12/2008 3:44:06 AM

Well, it rarely happens; but if it happens, usually it is caused by an upload failure. You probably can try again later; or delete the online file and upload it again from the original source.
In my case it is the uploads that stop. What's the problem here?

9/20/2008 3:59:35 AM

User: bonni-07  -  9/20/2008 3:59:35 AM

User: DriveHQ Webmaster  -  9/12/2008 3:44:06 AM

In my case it is the uploads that stop. What's the problem here?
DriveHQ client software usually can automatically retry uploading / downloading files. However, if it experiences an extended network error or server error, then it could fail to resume. In this case, please check if www.drivehq.com website is working fine; if so, try to restart DriveHQ FileManager, or simply restart your computer.

9/21/2008 12:14:30 AM

it is happening to me too.. i have tried everything!! for the last 3 days... what can i do???

12/7/2011 5:57:49 PM

Hi, in File Manager, try going to Tools -> My Options -> View Cache files.  Then, go up one folder level, and go inside the Resume folder.  Delete any files inside the resume folder.  Also, delete the current transfer tasks and start them again.  Also, in tools, clear the cache files.  Restart File Manager.  If these solutions don't work, please call or email support.

12/8/2011 9:35:11 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003