x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26109/4

My uploads are getting stopped during the uploading session.  Sometimes I can get 75% uploaded, sometimes, just 10%.  I've had drivehq for over a year and never had any problems until now.  What's wrong?

9/20/2008 11:12:36 AM

I guess you were uploading some large files.

Sorry for the inconvenience. It might be because we were doing some system maintenance over the weekend. The system could be down very briefly for a few times.  Please try again and let us know if it works fine now. You usually can resume un-finished uploads.

9/21/2008 1:24:34 AM

My download of files have been stopped (and was never started).  What's the problem? 

9/28/2010 7:47:55 AM

If you can successfully upload some files, but sometimes upload stops, then the problem is usually caused by connection problem.  You might be experiencing a slow or un-reliable connection to DriveHQ site.

Please note Internet connection is like a highway system. The traffic goes through a particular route. If there is a network congestion in the route, your connection could become slow and unreliable. Usually such problems go away by themselves in a few hours or a few days.

If upload never succeeds (never starts), then it is usually caused by anti-virus / security / proxy server software.

9/29/2010 1:21:50 AM

User: dgmpray  -  9/28/2010 7:47:55 AM

My download of files have been stopped (and was never started).  What's the problem? 

If file downloads never start, then it is almost always caused by anti-virus software, security software or proxy server software blocking DriveHQ FileManager from connecting to DriveHQ.com website. Please configure such software to allow DriveHQ client software connecting to DriveHQ.com.

In certain cases, Proxy server software might cache the data, causing the progress bar to fail. In this case, please click on Tools -> System Options, and check the checkbox of "Use SSL". This way, proxy server cannot cache the data.

9/29/2010 1:26:18 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003