x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 25544/2

Until a week ago, my free account worked great. I am using the FileZilla client.   I was able to upload and dowload files on a regular basis.  I am still able to upload new files.  But now, when I try to download a file, I get the following message:

Response: 530 user (xxxxxxxx) not logged on. Free users can have 2 connections only. Please upgrade to premium service on www.drivehq.com. Price starts at $2.99/month.

I don't understand as I only have one active connection.  Can you please help me understand this error?

6/17/2015 9:52:17 PM

We checked the problem, it seems to be caused by the latest changes in FileZilla. It does not affect paid members as they are not restricted to 2 concurrent connections

FileZilla establishes one connection upon initial logon. It re-uses the same connection for retrieving file / folder list. When you start uploading / downloading files, FileZilla will create two separate FTP connections. Below is the detailed log message in FileZilla.

We have worked around the problem and it should be working fine for free users.

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...

Response: 220 Welcome to the most popular FTP hosting service! Save on hardware, software, hosting and admin. Share files/folders with read-write permission. Visit http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/;

Command: USER XXXXXXX

Response: 331 User name ok, need password.

Command: PASS ********

Response: 230 User XXXXXXX logged on. Free service has restrictions and is slower.

Command: OPTS UTF8 ON

Response: 200 Enable UTF8 mode.

Command: PWD

Response: 257 "/" is current directory.

Command: TYPE I

Response: 200 Type set to I

Command: PORT 192,168,1,32,193,32

Response: 200 Port command successful.

Command: MLSD

Response: 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for directory list.

Response: 226 Transfer complete

Response: 220 Welcome to the most popular FTP hosting service! Save on hardware, software, hosting and admin. Share files/folders with read-write permission. Visit http://www.drivehq.com/ftp/;

Response: 331 User name ok, need password.

Command: PASS ********

6/24/2015 6:38:00 PM

Thank you very much for your reply.  The issue is now resolved.  I can confirm that I was using FileZilla and it now works again.  Thanks again!!

6/25/2015 8:50:26 PM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003