x
Yes No
Do you want to visit DriveHQ English website?
Forum Index \ DriveHQ Customer Support Forum \
Read/Reply : 26445/3
I can't find any answers on how to transfer files I just uploaded to another website that I want to print my photos.  I can't even find an area in the Drive HQ File Manager to put a web address in....this software is not easy to use.   All I want to do is upload the files to my storage and then send them to the other website.  Anyone have any simple answers to this???

10/9/2008 8:42:30 PM

DriveHQ offers a set of services that include: Online Storage, Online Backup, FTP hosting and Web/File hosting services. Our client software is integrated with these services. Sorry you cannot use DriveHQ FileManager to transfer files to other websites. However, you can simply host your files on DriveHQ and have other websites link to your files on DriveHQ.

To host files on DriveHQ.com, you must have a Paid Account or True Account. You can use the Publish feature (Select a folder and click on Publish), or more easily, simply upload files to the \wwwhome folder. You files can be accessed using the following URL:

http://USERNAME.drivehq.com/FILENAME

10/10/2008 12:02:29 PM

everytime i try to upload this message pops up: Please logon first! ....even though i'm already logged on!!!

3/24/2011 11:05:51 PM

User: TED Concept  -  3/24/2011 11:05:51 PM

everytime i try to upload this message pops up: Please logon first! ....even though i'm already logged on!!!

Dear Customer,

Please email details of your problem to support@drivehq.com.  Please include a screenshot if possible.  Thank you. 

3/25/2011 9:57:56 AM

Quickly Reply

Please logon and reply, Not DriveHQ Member?

Leading Cloud Surveillance service

Leading Enterprise Cloud IT Service Since 2003